Preface: I am ridiculous.
I’ve been on the line for a few months now. I’m still getting used to some things, but I know what to expect for the most part.
Now that I’m starting to get settled into my new career and lifestyle, where does my brain take me in moments of daydreaming?
Achievement. Great, Jade. You made it through training. You love your job. So…what’s next?
Seriously, self? I am so driven by achievement that I’m never going to stop. I’m never going to say, “Finally. I’ve reached it. The pinnacle of my being and doing.”
I’ve been entertaining the idea of going back to school for the umpteenth time. For what? No idea. Languages? Writing? Directing? Organizational Leadership? Just the idea of going back to school is attractive to me. #nerd4lyfe
I have an insane amount of goals, so here are a few that have been bouncing around in my brain (in no particular order):
1. Master German (In progress)
2. Master Italian
3. Master Spanish
4. Go back to school for something.
5. Finish at least one of the scripts that I have on my hard drive. (Working on it – set a hard deadline for myself.)
6. Get that script produced. (It could actually happen. I got connections, yo!)
7. Practice playing more guitar and piano.
8. Get stronger, physically speaking.
I know that I probably won’t be able to hit all of my goals, but I’m definitely going to try.
Here’s to being too ambitious for my own good,